Calcutta Tram display model - STANDARD EDITION
GST calculated at checkout
Our model of the popular Burn Standard Tram not only boasts accurate scale details and paint scheme on the outside, but we also took a non-compromising stance on the interior details. In this very open structure, you can get a nice view of the interior: seats, wooden flooring, ceiling fans and grab rails,
The Standard Edition model features:
- An accurately painted and detailed version of the Burn Standard Tram, as it rolled out of the factory.
- Full interior - first-class seating, second-class seating, ceiling fans, and ceiling grabrails
- Free rolling plastic wheels in HO standard gauge
- Four route number board stickers are provided with each model that originated from the Park Circus depot (where we assigned our tram). Both English and Bengali board choices are given for these 4 routes.
The models are 3d printed in high definition and professionally painted and detailed showing accurate livery and lettering. Many separately added fine details make these models special. Loco and rolling stock numbers may vary in the final product.
- This item is on pre-order now: The models are expected to be delivered approximately three (3) months from the time of placing the order; subject to the availability of raw materials and supplies.
- All images are for display purposes only. The actual colour and details will vary in the final model.
- Scenic details and other auxiliary details that are shown in the images are for photographic purposes and are not included - only the WAG9 locomotive will be provided.
- NOT A TOY and is meant for adult collectors only.
- Minor assembly required by the customer: To protect the fine details from damage during shipping, some separately added details will be sent unassembled and will require the customer to add them to the model. These would be very minor assembly and all you would need is a pair of tweezers and some super glue.
- Expect 3D printing artifacts: These are 3D printed models and despite our best efforts it is impossible to avoid some print lines and 3D printing artifacts. The details parts are also expected to be fragile and are not expected to survive rough handling. These are NOT considered defects.
- Limited Warranty: Products have a limited warranty against manufacturing defects only. A manufacturing defect is considered a defect that severely impairs the functionality of the model and one that has gone undetected in our quality check process BEFORE the model is shipped to the customer. For such defects, we will provide a free replacement of the impaired part(s) of the model subject to the customer providing sufficient evidence against the claim. For any shipping-related damage and subsequent issue handling the customer's claim will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please refer to our shipping and return policy for further details.
- PMW reserves the right to make any design and paint scheme changes as necessary for the viability of the production.
More info about our 3D printed kits
More info about our 3D printed kits
Frequently asked questions:
What in included in the 'KIT' ?
The DIY kits have 3D printed components. Includes all detail parts and appropriate decals and jigs where applicable. Assembly and painting required.
Can I motorise the locos?
Some of the locos are designed in a way that can be made totally operable. For any particular locomotive, details are provided in the product description.
You have the flexibility to make a display model or a motorized model depending on your skills to convert them into a running model.
We suggest using the recommended motors for the optimum performance.
What sort of wheels do I get?
By default, all of the kits except some of the locomotives contain 3D printed wheels. For the locomotives that are meant to be motorised, no wheels are included in the regular kit.
For the rolling stock, 3D printed wheels are included, however, please note that the 3D printed wheels are good for display only and will not be suitable for running the models in a layout. Please use suitable plastic or metal wheelsets available to you. Wherever possible we have provided our recommendations in the product description.
Who this is for?
The kit is the most reasonable offering with a lot of flexibility for customisation - for the modeler in you, this might be the right way to start your Indian Railways model making journey.
Very detailed model. Fast and safe delivery. I hope that more variants of the Calcutta Tram will follow. I'm looking forward to it.
Very well made model (extremely detailed, well painted) at a great price - highly recommended. Looking forward to more variations (livery) and maybe even other types of Kolkata trams including one that resembles the current (2023) WBTC look. Satisfied customer from Germany.
Many thanks Lars! That looks awesome on your layout. We will surely bring more variety to the Calcutta tram in the coming days. Cheers!
You Also Might LikeView all
HO Station kit MEGA BUNDLE: 60" long, 2 platforms with details, 25% SavingsRegular price Rs. 6,250.00Regular priceUnit price per
HO Station kit BUNDLE: 30" long, 2 Platforms with details, 20% SAVINGSRegular price Rs. 3,660.00Regular priceUnit price per