Mixed Freight MEGA Pack, HO Scale 22% Saving
Our Mixed Freight MEGA Train Pack contains enough wagons to make a good-sized train that looks interesting and can be a great way to kick-start your Indian Model Train journey if you are a layout builder. This mega pack includes
- 3 BOXN-HS: Open Wagon
- 3 BRNA: Flat Wagon
- 3 BOBYN: Open Hopper Car /Ballasting Car
- 1 BVZI: Brake Van
It is a great way to build a variety of collections quickly and make your collection or layout more interesting. If you are into making model train layouts with an Indian theme, this pack can be a great way to fulfill your miniature 'freight corridor' come to life!
- This item is on pre-order now: The models are expected to be delivered approximately three (3) months from the time of placing the order; subject to the availability of raw materials and supplies.
- All images are for display purposes only. The actual colour and details may vary in the final model.
- NOT A TOY and is meant for adult collectors only.
- Minor assembly required by the customer: To protect the fine details from damage during shipping, some separately added details will be sent unassembled and will require the customer to add them to the model. These would be very minor assembly and all you would need is a pair of tweezers and some super glue.
- Expect 3D printing artifacts: These are 3D printed models and despite our best efforts it is impossible to avoid some print lines and 3D printing artifacts. The details parts are also expected to be fragile and are not expected to survive rough handling. These are NOT considered defects.
- Limited Warranty: Products have a limited warranty against manufacturing defects only. A manufacturing defect is considered a defect that severely impairs the functionality of the model and one that has gone undetected in our quality check process BEFORE the model is shipped to the customer. For such defects, we will provide a free replacement of the impaired part(s) of the model subject to the customer providing sufficient evidence against the claim. For any shipping-related damage and subsequent issue handling the customer's claim will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please refer to our shipping and return policy for further details.
- PMW reserves the right to make any design and paint scheme changes as necessary for the viability of the production.
More info about our 3D printed kits
More info about our 3D printed kits
Frequently asked questions:
What in included in the 'KIT' ?
The DIY kits have 3D printed components. Includes all detail parts and appropriate decals and jigs where applicable. Assembly and painting required.
Can I motorise the locos?
Some of the locos are designed in a way that can be made totally operable. For any particular locomotive, details are provided in the product description.
You have the flexibility to make a display model or a motorized model depending on your skills to convert them into a running model.
We suggest using the recommended motors for the optimum performance.
What sort of wheels do I get?
By default, all of the kits except some of the locomotives contain 3D printed wheels. For the locomotives that are meant to be motorised, no wheels are included in the regular kit.
For the rolling stock, 3D printed wheels are included, however, please note that the 3D printed wheels are good for display only and will not be suitable for running the models in a layout. Please use suitable plastic or metal wheelsets available to you. Wherever possible we have provided our recommendations in the product description.
Who this is for?
The kit is the most reasonable offering with a lot of flexibility for customisation - for the modeler in you, this might be the right way to start your Indian Railways model making journey.