DHR Luggage-cum-brake Coach, Ready to Run
We are extremely proud to launch the AMAZING 4mm scale (1:76.2, or as commonly known as OO9) models of the famous Darjeeling Himalayan Railways. Considered one of the world's most famous narrow-gauge railways, Darjeeling Himalayan Railway has lived through thick and thin and captures the romanticism and joy of hill railway enthusiasts across the globe to this day. Following the success of our accurately modeled DHR kit range, we are now bringing to you the fully completed versions of these beautiful miniatures that depict the modern-day DHR.
Our Luggage-cum-brake model is modeled after the Gorakhpur 2nd class rebuilt stock as Luggage-cum-brake as it was in the year 2006 (and a reasonable number of days before and after), as coach 151.
- Accurate details for the scale, carefully designed and crafted in consultation with leading DHR experts.
- High contrast and beautiful paint job, lettering and details,
- Interior details with hidden weight compartment below it.
- Precision and fine-scale metal wheels. The models are free rolling out of the box and can be run on a layout if desired.
- Proprietory 'D' couplers - a unique close coupling mechanism designed by us that mimics the coupling of the real DHR cars even on a small scale. The coupler pocket however will take a Peco 009 coupler. By default, the provided D-couplers are not assembled for these models as we leave it to the modeler to choose between the D-coupler and the Peco ones.
The model is 3d printed in high definition and professionally painted and detailed showing accurate livery and lettering. Many separately added fine details make these models special.
- This item is on pre-order now: The models are expected to be delivered approximately three (3) months from the time of placing the order; subject to the availability of raw materials and supplies.
- All images are for display purposes only. The actual colour and details will vary in the final model.
- Scenic details and other auxiliary details that are shown in the images are for photographic purposes and are not included.
- NOT A TOY and is meant for adult collectors only.
- Minor assembly required by the customer: To protect the fine details from damage during shipping, some separately added details will be sent unassembled and will require the customer to add them to the model. These would be very minor assembly and all you would need is a pair of tweezers and some super glue.
- Expect 3D printing artifacts: These are 3D printed models and despite our best efforts it is impossible to avoid some print lines and 3D printing artifacts. The details parts are also expected to be fragile and are not expected to survive rough handling. These are NOT considered defects.
- Limited Warranty: Products have a limited warranty against manufacturing defects only. A manufacturing defect is considered a defect that severely impairs the functionality of the model and one that has gone undetected in our quality check process BEFORE the model is shipped to the customer. For such defects, we will provide a free replacement of the impaired part(s) of the model subject to the customer providing sufficient evidence against the claim. For any shipping-related damage and subsequent issue handling the customer's claim will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please refer to our shipping and return policy for further details.
- PMW reserves the right to make any design and paint scheme changes as necessary for the viability of the production.
More info about our 3D printed kits
More info about our 3D printed kits
Frequently asked questions:
What in included in the 'KIT' ?
The DIY kits have 3D printed components. Includes all detail parts and appropriate decals and jigs where applicable. Assembly and painting required.
Can I motorise the locos?
Some of the locos are designed in a way that can be made totally operable. For any particular locomotive, details are provided in the product description.
You have the flexibility to make a display model or a motorized model depending on your skills to convert them into a running model.
We suggest using the recommended motors for the optimum performance.
What sort of wheels do I get?
By default, all of the kits except some of the locomotives contain 3D printed wheels. For the locomotives that are meant to be motorised, no wheels are included in the regular kit.
For the rolling stock, 3D printed wheels are included, however, please note that the 3D printed wheels are good for display only and will not be suitable for running the models in a layout. Please use suitable plastic or metal wheelsets available to you. Wherever possible we have provided our recommendations in the product description.
Who this is for?
The kit is the most reasonable offering with a lot of flexibility for customisation - for the modeler in you, this might be the right way to start your Indian Railways model making journey.
The model itself is excellent. But the picture on the box was for a 2nd class coach and my order was for a luggage fun break coach. I have sent an email to you but no reply. I would like the correct picture for my box..